Friday, May 19, 2006

We saw Gomez last night in Park City ...

So for $15 dollars I got...
-See Gomez live on stage
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people whilst I was standing against the stage at the front
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people whilst I was standing against the stage at the front with no security between me and the band
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people whilst I was standing against the stage at the front with no security between me and the band and banter back and forth with them
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people whilst I was standing against the stage at the front with no security between me and the band and banter back and forth with them and got myself a set list
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people whilst I was standing against the stage at the front with no security between me and the band and banter back and forth with them and got myself a set list and a guitar pick
-See Gomez live on stage with only 300 other people whilst I was standing against the stage at the front with no security between me and the band and banter back and forth with them and got myself a set list and a guitar pick and was able to drive home within 15 minutes (no hour long commutes!)

Not too foul a night! A mate in Australia said the following in response to the cheap tix and the fact we saw our fave band:

I hate you. Please die.

Love,

Your jealous friend. "

No comments:

Post a Comment